In a nut shell
Skill Level: Adventurous beginner to more experienced
Course Duration: 09.45-16.15pm
Cost: £90 including materials
Maximum: 6 students
Construct and embellish your very own designer bag, following simple techniques in this workshop.
By popular demand, this workshop has been re-introduced as a welcome addition to our workshop list. Suitable for the adventurous beginner to the more experienced student! You may wish to bring along some additional trims to make the bag truly designer. A fun and funky way to learn new sewing skills!
The workshop is run from our custom built studio in Farington, Leyland with modern machines and equipment provided.
What you will learn
- How to embellish your bag with fabrics, ribbons and trims, creating your own design
- Assemble the sections to make up the bag shape.
- Create pleats, make and attach shoulder strap, form buttonholes , sew drawstring ties and fit magnetic clasp.
- Apply bag mesh for improved stability.
- Please note fabrics and shades may vary.
To book your place, simply select ‘make booking’ and follow page instructions. Mobile users, please use landscape mode to see the quantity box.
This event finished on 18 May 2019.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.