Join us for your GBSB fix on Saturday 18 June
Been inspired by what you’ve seen so far on the GBSB ?
Want to try out some of them for yourself?
Then our ‘Make it your own day‘ workshop is just what the doctor ordered! Bias cut top, garment re-style, made to measure skirt or something completely different – the choice is yours!
What you will learn
- Absolutely what ever you want! Tailor the day to suit your requirements, whatever your skill level.
- Each student is offered individual tuition, working at their own pace and skill level. Choose to complete a project you need help with.
- Pattern fitting advice is a popular choice, where you will be taught how to alter your pattern pieces to your individual shape.
- Need help putting the pieces together? Janet will guide you through the steps, teaching simple methods and time saving trade secrets to a professional finish.
- Choose from any of the advertised courses offered on the website or contact me to discuss your specific requirements. Advice will be given on materials required, or addition costs, depending on your chosen subject.
- We have superb facilities, modern Janome sewing machines and overlockers.
- Free parking, small classes, spacious ground floor classroom and expert tuition