Professional Curtain Making
Learn the professional way to make curtains and tie backs.
Skill level: Newbie to more experienced
What you will learn
in this workshop you will learn :
- How to take measurements
- How to estimate fabric requirements
- How to calculate pattern repeats
- How to cut a pair of curtains
- How to cut a pair of linings
- How to assemble a sample lined curtain
- How to construct a sample piped and lined tie back
The remaining curtain and tie back will be completed at home.
A materials list will be provided on booking.
This event finished on 09 April 2016.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.